Thursday, October 8, 2009

I'll be on PCNC’s "NightTalk: Get to the Point" tomorrow night


I'll be a panelist on tomorrow's PCNC's "NightTalk: Get to the Point."

The show airs Friday, October 9, 2009 from 8:00 PM to 9:00 PM (with repeats at 10:00 PM and 2:00 AM, I believe).

P.J. Maloney of KQV Newsradio will host the program.

The panel will consist of Rose Somma Tennent (Quinn & Rose, WPGB, 104.7 FM), Pittsburgh Mayoral Candidate Les Ludwig and me (Maria Lupinacci, 2 Political Junkies blog).

The program commonly features conversation on a wide range of topics local to Pittsburgh, the Southwestern Pennsylvania region and some national items.
.

5 comments:

  1. Guess I'll have to touch up my roots and do my nails or something...

    ReplyDelete
  2. it will be cool. you are much braver than i would be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was fun. Just got to watch the 10:00 PM repeat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i did. it was cool. tho there were times when i would have been very tempted to interupt those two and just say, get to the damn point and please rose, stop the fancy subject changing verble tapdancing.

    but then again, i'd probably be more like a deer in the headlights and just pray i wouldn't swear. ; )

    ReplyDelete