Saturday, November 3, 2012

november blogging challenge

Hi there!

I'm a little shy about posting directly to this blog so bear with me. My blog is Buttercupia, and I post mostly about crafts, knitting and spinning in particular, though I have forays into recipes, feminism, fat politics, and kitties from time to time.


During november while many of my friends and acquaintances are doing NaMoWriMo, I've decided to challenge myself to post a blog post a day on Buttercupia, to revitalize it and to give my writing a much needed spark.


So to that end, I'd like to invite you all to visit scenic Buttercupia, where I'll be attempting to post every single day during November! Check out the archives too, for recipes, knitting patterns, and lots of fun photos and self-conscious blathering.




The kitten compels you! Come visit!!

No comments:

Post a Comment