Saturday, February 19, 2011

ANGRY.

I haven’t posted in a while because I’ve been a little busy. And a little distracted. Maybe you’ve noticed, but it seems that lately the country is under attack, and all that is good and holy is being assaulted.

I am frayed. I feel embattled. I feel like crying about 17 times a day. I want to act. I want to scream. I can’t believe the toll this is taking on me personally. I imagine its being replayed across the country too.

Someone emailed me to ask how they could help in the national protests and it took me a minute to figure out which national protest she was talking about; there are an unfortunate number of crises going on right now.

My response, and this post are part answer, part rant, and one relatively good idea which comes at the end…

Read more here.

No comments:

Post a Comment