Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Women & Mentoring Survey

Hello, Ladies,
This isn't quite in the realm of the issues we discussed, but this survey pertains specifically to women's use of the internet, so I thought it relevant. If you'd be willing to give a minute, you can complete the "Factors Which Affect Women's Acceptance of Online Mentoring" survey here.


It takes about two minutes if you're accustomed to completing such things.


Also, I encourage you to check out the resource that led me to this survey, which was the newsletter of E-magnify, Seton Hill University's center for women entrepreneurs. Granted, it's sort of a shameless plug for my alma mater. But E-magnify is a great resource, and it's free to join.

3 comments:

  1. Interesting survey and it did take no time at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just took it too.

    Man, was I surprised at the last question, "Which organizations do you belong to?" and Run-Baby-Run was one of the options.

    How'd that happen?

    ReplyDelete