Saturday, July 19, 2008

Day 2

Yesterday's second two panels I went to were about Syndication and then one for mommy bloggers and dealing with how their kids might see themselves and stuff. The second one was kinda boring, because it just went into how society views women's bodies and stuff. I don't know about other people, but I've heard this conversation so many times, that I just wanted to go to sleep. But hey, I'm not a mommy blogger and to each their own.

Today I'm going to go see Allyson Schwartz, US Congresswoman from Pennsylvania represent the Obama campaign and debate RNC Online Communications Director Liz Mair who is representing McCain. It should be interesting.

The second panel I'm going to will be about activism and online fundraising.

Okay, I'll check in later.

-Agent Ska-

1 comment:

  1. now that sounds very interesting.
    i'm looking forward to more.

    ReplyDelete