Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Bitch Needs You!


Bitch rocks. Who is with me? It is my all-time favorite magazine and we subscribe to A LOT of magazines (Bitch, Bust, Ms., Rolling Stone, Paste, National Geographic, Soap Opera Digest, The Week, Time, Consumer Reports, The Advocate, Curve) to the extent that our coffee table looks like a recycling heap. We can't even find them all.

Bitch is like my scarecrow. Bust is cool and fun, but it doesn't get all meaty and in-depth. Ms. is old school and I'm loyal and all that, but dealing with their customer service department when they make a billing error is beyond awful. Curve is the best lesbian magazine, IMHO. The Week rocks, too, but it ain't no Bitch.

Indie magazines disappear at an appalling rate. If you can help out, great. If not, please follow the link above to put a button on your blog. Rock on, Bitch Sisters!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I'm going to see what I can do, and rally others to do, to help.

    ReplyDelete