Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Invite to Bill Peduto's Re-election Party

I have known Bill Peduto for 10 years. I whole heartedly endorse him!

He steadfastly supports getting a more diverse group of people involved in the
political process and generously gives his time and knowledge to these efforts.

Bill is also a committed supporter of women's rights - he stood with us on
correcting the police department's staff rules on domestic violence.

Date: Friday, March 13, 2009
Time: 7:00pm - 9:00pm
Location: Schenley Ice Rink, Banquet Room, Overlook Drive, Schenley Park
Cost: Free

RSVP:
By phone: 412.361.6113 or email: peopleforpeduto@gmail.com

What: Help Bill kick off his campaign, we'll have food & drinks AND you can
skate, for free, if you desire.

Everyone's welcome, bring your friends, your kids, your (nice) neighbors...

3 comments:

  1. Skating? I'm there. Haven't gone once all year. Got my own skates! I'm sure some people would love to watch me fall on my ass anyway, Gloria.

    Ms. Mon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ms. Mon,

    I hope you do come, I'll be at the Welcome table, yes it's true seems the grumpiest person always gets Welcome Table duty.

    It's free ice skating at Schenley for adults & kids, so come one, come all.

    ReplyDelete