Sunday, December 21, 2008

wild thing you make everything jolie

This post is apropos of nothing.

I was 12 in 1966 and a huge fan of most of the groups in what adults back then called the British Invasion.

One of my favorite songs is "Wild Thing" by the Troggs.

American Chip Taylor wrote the song. Chip's real name is James Voight, he's Jon's brother & Angelina Jolie's uncle.

Angelina's other uncle is Barry Voight whose chosen profession, of all things, is geologist.

Hey, Merry Christmas - you make everything groovy. Why am I still awake?

3 comments:

  1. i was in high school in 66. i love the song!

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.angelfire.com/pa4/pgholdiesrecordclub/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was only 4 in "66" but I had an Uncle who had every 45 available. I loved the song!

    ReplyDelete