Friday, February 8, 2008

Vince Vaughn Likes Men



He does. Have you read about his new movie?

Here.


Turns out, Vaughn only likes to promote young, male comedians. (Who according to the article, aren't very funny.) It's always nice to see someone with Vaughn's fame helping young artists, but I find it hard to believe that there weren't any qualified female comics who could have also been a part of this tour. As a female comedian I find this to be annoying, and I just wanted to share it with some other ladies. Thank you for your time.

4 comments:

  1. Is Vince Vaughn a comedian? Really? I thought he was just a goofy actor. Really? Wow. I want a job like that.

    I'm going to start a tour of funny women. Gab and Ms. Mon, are you with me? We will take Pittsburgh by storm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree, just as spielberg anointed michael bay ... i was going down the list of female directors who are wayyyy better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can males catch ANY breaks? I predict in the next 10 years there will have to be a law enacted to protect us from vicious, sexist hate-mongers like yourself. Stop bitching for equality and start fighting for it like everybody else.

    ReplyDelete