Tuesday, June 5, 2007

women + blogging = i like it!

Okay. So, here's my first post here on this Pittsburgh Women's Blogging Society. I read an email from Sue (aka PghLesbian) that was casting the net for lady bloggers. I'm just getting into this blog thing. Check out my health/foodie blog here. And, I really like the idea of having a group of local women blogging about things that are important to local women. It just makes sense. So, thanks for inviting me gals. I'm looking forward to it!

A little about lil' ol' me. I'm 34, a lesbian, originally from southern WV but in Pittsburgh for 9 1/2 years, into cooking, nutrition, books, music, games (and clubs for any/all of my interests), feminism, the internets, reproductive choice, kicking ass and taking names, good times, being marginally crafty, making spreadsheets, having a firm plan, travel and long walks on the beach. I have a queer events mailing list for women (google group), and if you wanna be on it, email me. Also, I host a monthly queer lady dinner called "Queers: They're What's For Dinner!". The next one's on June 25th. Want in? Again, email me. It will feel good. Everyone's doing it.

I'll be back soon with a post about something other than myself.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment